This might be one of the nicest zines ever – a zine full of stuff about the little good things! It’s 60 pages packed with love letters, thank you notes, submissions about inspirational people, amazing things, lovely situations or just awesomeness in general.
27 participiants, 60 pages, German and English submissions two color Risoprint cover, inside black & white laserprint, 3-4€
Where to get it
You can get issue #1 on Etsy. Or send us an email! List of shops will be updated very soon.
Questions for inspiration
- Who or what is amazing for you?
- Where’s the beauty in everyday life?
- What lets your heart melt?
- What makes you survive?
- What brought you through a crisis or a shitty day?
- What are your working self-care tips?
- Who or what inspires you?
- Who or what are you thankful for?
- Is there a song that had an impact on you?
- Send the love or thankyou letter you always wanted to write.
- What is the most beautiful thing a stranger did for you?
- What is the most beautiful story you’ve ever heard?
- What makes you get up in the morning?
- What is always fun no matter how many times you do it?
- What are the unforgettable experiences you had in your life?
- What makes you laugh?
- What makes you cry for joy?
- Who or what makes you happy?
- What is your survival strategy?
- What is a good day for you?
- What is your working morning routine?
- Is there something or somebody that changed your life?
- Who or what made you a better person?
- NinaZina: Team Dresch is amazing
- Ambika Thompson: Viv Albertine
- Eve: the night kelley deal of the breeders talked to me / Musikhörparty / Danksagung Make Music Not Love
- Verena Spilker: Dogs are amazing
- Fee: You flower, you feast
- durbahn: Wünsche in Sachen Mobilitäten / der Wärmflaschen HACK
- Isabel: »I hate everybody« – oder warum ich Daria Morgendorffer liebe
- Tom Moore: Two Song Comics
- Von L. für N.: Ein Auszug aus einem Liebesbrief
- Lexi: Östro430
- e: Buttercreme
- Constanze Grabowski: picturesque pizza
- Sam Meyer: cuddling naked
- Ruxandra C: sisters & stabilopozi
- Lea Matika: Kinder+Hunde+
- Sara Neidorf
- Uli: Wenn man sich schon Illusionen macht
- Mira de Gouges: Bruch
- nina prader // ladylibertypress: Meine Bücher / Mama said
- Simo von Queer Trash Distro: My sibling is amazing
- t.: dear a, this is a loveletter
- dana: the bus to costa caparica / diana ross
Would you like to take part in issue #2?
On Facebook you can find the call for submissions. Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions. We are happy to hear from you!